Practice Area

E-1 Visa

Unlock the Door to Business Opportunities in the USA with the E1 Visa

The E1 visa, also known as the Treaty Trader visa, is a non-immigrant visa that allows individuals from certain countries to enter the United States for the purpose of conducting trade or commerce. If you are an entrepreneur or business owner who conducts business with the United States and is a national of a treaty country, the E1 visa may be the right visa for you.

E1 Visa

To be eligible for an E1 visa, you must be a national of a treaty country that has a qualifying treaty with the United States. The trade must be substantial and primarily between the U.S. and the treaty country. You must also show that you will be coming to the U.S. solely to conduct the trade.

To apply for an E1 visa, you will need to complete the Form DS-160, pay the required visa fee, and schedule an interview at the U.S. embassy or consulate in your home country. You will also need to provide documentation to support your eligibility, including evidence of the trade between the U.S. and the treaty country, as well as your role in the company.

At Alaz Law, we can assist with the preparation of the necessary documentation and guide you through the entire application process. We can also help you understand the specific requirements for your country of origin and ensure that you meet all of the eligibility criteria for the E1 visa.

Scroll to Top